Recorded live at the Montel German Energy Day, this week’s pod addresses key issues in Europe’s largest energy market.
Catch the mood with some key snippets from speakers at the event, and then listen in to a deeper discussion about Germany’s planned coal phase-out. Will the lights go out in 2022?
- Richard Sverrisson, Editor-in-Chief Europe, Montel
- Nora Kamprath Buli, Team leader Germany, Montel
- Anna Siwecka, Freelance Journalist and Podcast Producer
Guests/speakers including by not limited to:
- Tobias Federico, Managing Director, Energy Brainpool
- Trevor Sikorski, Head of Natural Gas, Coal and Carbon Research, Energy Aspects
- Konstantin Lenz, Business Developer, Wattsight and Professor for Energy Economics at University of Applied Sciences Erfurt
- Uta Staude, Managing Director, European/Asian power, Genscape
Produced by Anna Siwecka.
Music by Laurence Walker.